The Hardcore Zone

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat

Share | 

title match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poltergeist

PostSubject: title match   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 am

Fists of rage is sat in his office his belt on his desk when the lights start flickering

F.o.r: Oh no not again

He gets up and runs for the door, opens it and standing in the doorway is poltergeist.

F.O.R: ahhhh

Poltergeist tilts his head looking at F.O.R holding kane95's mask. his voice is heard with no movement from his mouth

poltergeist: here i have something for you.

holds the mask out and F.O.R takes it.

F.O.R: er er thanks

Poltergeist: Kane95 won't be needing that where his soul has now gone. Which troubles me! I have beaten the sacrificial lamb you put in front of me and yet i see no title shot contract. Which troubles me further.

F.O.R: I, I , I

F.O.R points to his desk

Poltergeist: No excuses Mr General Manager, I will have a contract and an opponent by the third match of the show signed in the ring. If not i will be forced to take matters into my own hands and create my own contract.

F.O.R stands tall

F.O.R: you cant do that. for one thing my signature wouldn't be on the contract not making it legal.

F.O.R stands looking smug as his office lights start flickering as poltergeist raises a hand a finger pointing into the room

Poltergeist: You think your signature will be an issue?

The lights turn back on as F.O.R looks back into the office where the walls are now covered in his signature

F.O.R: What the f**k, how you do......

F.O.R turns back but poltergeist has dissappeared. F.O.R looks nervously into the camera sweat on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skullking
Admin

PostSubject: Re: title match   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm going to set up your title match for the last show of the season because i am going to make that show the Harrowunion PPV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehardcorezone.forumotions.net
poltergeist

PostSubject: Re: title match   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:34 am

well to let ya know i have requested a contract termination so i can look for another fed as this one is closing. I will Rp for you till that point though. If they decide not to cancel then by all means keep me on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: title match   

Back to top Go down

title match
Page 1 of 1